To Be OFFERED AT AUCTION WITHOUT RESERVE at RM Sothebys' Auburn
Fall event, 3 - 5 September 2020.
$40,000 - $45,000
- Offered from The Duane Sell Collection
- 95 hp, 239 cu. in. "Flathead" V-8
- Three-speed manual transmission
- Electrically operated power top
- One of 8,556 produced for 1941
- Fitted with optional rear fender skirts and period-correct wide
- Finished in cream over a red leather interior
- Interior features an electric clock
Check back soon for complete catalogue description.
To view this car and others currently consigned to this auction,
please visit the RM website at rmsothebys.com/en/auctions/af20