1964 CCHL MGB V8 Roadster
This 1964 MGB V8 Roadster was completely rebuilt from the ground up by renowned MG specialist CCHL in Hull, United Kingdom, and is one of their finest builds.
It possesses every upgrade and additional option imaginable—no expense was spared. The total bill for the bespoke build came to £52,166.00 (GBP).
The extensive rebuild included the installation of the largest and most powerful powertrain that can be installed in an MGB; a fully reconditioned, 4.6L EFI Aluminum Block Rover V8 with a R380 5-speed transmission.
This immaculate MGB is finished in Sapphire Blue with red leather and is fitted with many extras which include:
- Double wishbone front suspension
- 5-link rear suspension
- Wilwood/Frontline disc brakes front and rear
- Anti-roll bar link kit
- Kent “Fast Road” camshaft
- Limited slip differential
- Electronic ignition
- Smiths gauges
- Bilstein rear telescopic damper conversion kit
- Electric windows
- Custom stainless-steel exhaust
- Mohair hood
- Tonneau covers in both blue and red
- MG door sills
- Torrino Alloy Wire Wheels in a fully polished finish, hand-built in England
This car possesses far more than what is listed. For further specifications and documentation on the rebuild process, please visit CCHL’s website: https://www.cchl.co.uk/
I have all rebuild receipts, import, shipping, and registration documents. Currently registered in British Columbia, Canada.
Less than 600km on the car since the overhaul.
You will not find a better MGB.