The car was rebuilt by a pro with over 15 previous conversions and had two previous owners. This Pontiac is the last year made with "suicide" front door hinges. There are only three digits on the odometer, so the actual mileage is unknown.
- 99% of trim re-chromed, bumpers, etc.;
- gray velour interior; tilt wheel;
- Corvette wheels w/trim rings;
- Chevy 350/300 Bored 30 over-bored balanced and stroked engine;
- flat top pistons and full roller rockers;
- 292-488 lift cam; Pete Jackson gear drive;
- Edelbrock dressing on motor;
- 350 Turbo transmission with shift kit, 6600 8" stall converter;
- original radio and AmFm cassette;
- Mustang front end, rack & penion steering.
Very solid car that is fun to drive! Owner has other classic cars and no longer drives the Pontiac much.