This car happens to be the owners mom and dads first new car in 1954, and has been kept in the family all these years. They have made sure that the car has been serviced, and mostly repaired as needed. The body was repaired, repainted, bright work polished, new headliner installed, new OEM seat material, new carpet, and restored side panels.
In the summer of 2020 the car was brought into a shop that typically does a lot of work on older cars. It received a new battery, all four wheel cylinders, and back brake shoes. The master cylinder was replaced as well, and all inspected to make sure that the braking system was in top notch order. Car has a new Top Nation fuel pump and vacuum pump installed (it had a small leak and pump was not working real well).
DETAILS OF CAR:
* Radial tires
* Two tone
* The cars seems to steer correctly, and does require a little muscle to park it. It drives very nice and smoothly down the road. The drive train seems to operate properly. You must put the car in neutral to start, and its a two speed transmission. The settings seem to work on the steering column. Upon braking it brakes smooth, and we do not notice any unusual pulling or pulsation. It stops smoothly, but again with no assist it takes a little muscle. The engine starts easily using the choke, and likes to be warmed up a bit before put in gear. It accelerates and de-accelerates very easy. We just put fresh gas in it, and she runs smooth. Fun and easy to drive. Chad put about 50-60 miles on the car.
For more information and photos visit our site at www.autoconnectioncars.com or contact Chad direct at 330-353-1750.
* Left side blinkers work, front and rear
* Right side blinkers work, front and rear
* All 4 crank windows work, however the passenger side stops about one inch from the top and won’t go any further.
* Adjustable manual antenna does work
* Key does work in trunk, and key for both doors works
* Taillights work
* Front parking lights work
* Brake lights work
* Headlights work
* High beams and low beams work
* Left and right vents open and close correctly
* Horn works (Great horn!)
* Windshield wipers work
* Choke works
* Manual adjuster on the seat does not slide
* No bulb or cover on rear dome light
* Lighter does not work
* Clock does not work
* Radio does not work
* Temperature lever does slide back and forth and the heat and defrost button appears to adjust
* Factory fuel and temperature gauge do not work, and that is why they have the two after market auto meter gauges installed.
* Temperature gauge seems to at idle on a hot day show around 180
* Brake lever pulls out, but does not work
* Dash turn signal indicators works left and right side