Restored 1970 Ford Torino GT. VIN: 0A35H251236. Nice Vermilion Orange Paint (factory color). Laser stripe. White bucket seat interior. Great running 351C V8 Engine. C4 Automatic Transmission. Manifolds with dual exhaust. Power steering / Power brakes. Bucket Seats and Center Console. Real Torino GT. Marti Report.
• We are a classic car dealership in Sherman, Texas and show by appointment only.
• Contact us at 903-820-1019.
• We buy, sell and trade classic vehicles.
• For financing contact www.jjbest.com
• Shipping is available (call for quote).
• Solid body with nice Vermilion Orange paint (factory color).
• GT styling with laser stripe / chin spoiler / rocker trim.
• 15" aluminum Magnum 500 wheels with BFG white letter 226/60-15 tires.
• Nice chrome and weather stripping.
• Nice white interior (factory color).
• Original bucket seats / center console / floor shifter.
• Great running 351C V8 engine.
• Upgraded 4bbl intake and carb.
• C4, 3 speed automatic transmission.
• Power steering.
• Power brakes (drums).
• Manifolds with dual Exhaust.
• The odometer reads 68,952 miles (actual mileage cannot be verified).
• Nicely restored Torino.
• Runs and drives great.
• Real Vermilion Orange Torino GT.
• All sales will be subject to document and state fees.
• All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees.