To Be OFFERED AT AUCTIONEstimate:
$40,000 - $60,000
- 1,584-cc inline four-cylinder engine
- Finished in traditional red over black interior
- Successor to the famed 'Fanalone' 1.6 HF; dubbed the 'Fanalino'
for its smaller headlights
- Upgraded with Series 1 Corsa-style low-back seats and lack of
- Features a period-correct roll bar, Brantz trip computer,
Sabelt seat belts, and Ferrero 'HF' steering wheel
- Sports fog lamps, flared rear-wheel arches, mud flaps, and gold
wheels shod with gravel rally tires
- A wonderful Lancia to drive and enjoy on spirited rallies
Check back soon for complete catalogue description.
To view this car and others currently consigned to this auction,
please visit the RM website at rmsothebys.com/en/auctions/0520