To Be OFFERED AT AUCTION WITHOUT RESERVE at RM Sothebys' Auburn
Fall event, 3 - 5 September 2020.
$50,000 - $65,000
- One of 2,238 Silver Clouds produced from 1955 to 1958
- Believed to have been sold new through H.R. Owen
- Stunning Hooper coachwork with two-tone finish and unique
- Beautiful, fully restored example featuring suicide doors and
- Once owned by Sir James Cayzer
- Retains original inline six-cylinder engine; factory power
- Equipped with electric windows and stowable picnic table
- Jack, tire tool, and spare included
- Rides on BFGoodrich tires; factory wheel covers
- Accompanied by copies of Rolls-Royce build information and
Check back soon for complete catalogue description.
To view this car and others currently consigned to this auction,
please visit the RM website at rmsothebys.com/en/auctions/af20