To Be OFFERED AT AUCTION WITHOUT RESERVE at RM Sothebys' Auburn
Fall event, 3 - 5 September 2020.
$25,000 - $30,000
- Offered from the Duane Sell Collection
- One of 1,103 produced for the 1948 model year
- All-new styling for Packard's 22nd Series, dubbed
- Styling based on the Packard Phantom show car designed by Ed
- Awarded the 'Fashion Car of the Year' Gold Medal by the New
York Fashion Academy
- Packard's top-of-the-line for 1948
- 160 hp, 356 cu. in. inline L-head eight cylinder; 'Unimesh'
three-speed manual transmission with overdrive
- Upgraded with power windows and a modern Blaupunkt stereo
- Power-operated convertible top
- Finished in Cavalier Maroon Metallic over a beige interior with
matching beige convertible top
Check back soon for complete catalogue description.
To view this car and others currently consigned to this auction,
please visit the RM website at rmsothebys.com/en/auctions/af20