** This car is a REAL head turner... beautiful Top Banana Color with Black Trim and White Interior **
- Engine is a built 360 with a Purple cam, Indy Heads, Holley Street Avenger 670 CFM Carburetor
- MSD Ignition Box with Accel Super Coil and Wires
- Be-Cool Polished Aluminum Radiator (Car NEVER overheats), even when idling in car cruises
- Wheels: BF Goodrich 70's in Front & 60's in Rear. Newer tires with great tread on SS Crager Rims
- Has a Ralley-Style Hood With Matte Black Strip in Middle
- Rear shocks are Monroe Air Shocks
- The transmission is a re-built 727 3-speed automatic, nice mild firm shift
- Rear End built last year with 3.55 Gear Ratio with Detroit True Trac Posi Unit
- The front end is all tight and fresh alignment. Multiple steering parts updated in the last year
- Brakes are all newer, upgraded to Drilled/Slotted front brake rotors
- Dynomat Sound Barrier installed under carpet and in trunk and both doors
- Exhaust: Hooker Long Tube Headers. Mufflers are Borla Stainless Steel, Sound is Amazing!!
- Sound System: Ken wood Excelen Radio with Pioneer Front speakers, Rear Infinity 6x9 & Alpine 8 inch Sub woofer box in the trunk. Alpine amp.
** Extras included: Stock Rims and Tires. Also, Stock Hood (matches paint)
~~~ The Body is in very good condition... Great "Driver",