For Sale: 1970 Dodge Challenger in Stanley, Wisconsin

Vehicle Description

***ALL VEHICLES ARE SHOWN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, AND MAY OR MAY NOT BE LOCATED IN OUR STANLEY, WI SHOWROOM! Here at Cody's Classic Cars, we always thought we'd run into Bigfoot, or even a Unicorn, before we ever laid eyes on a six cylinder 1970 Dodge Challenger...but look what we just found! Fully restored at that! Power steering, Power disc brakes, Power Top, New air shocks, New top cylinders, and more! New for 1970, the Challenger line was Dodge's answer to the Mustang and Camaro, and 87% of the Challengers built that year rolled off the assembly line with one of several V8 options. Leaving just 13% of the cars with the base 225cid "Slant Six" makes this quite a rare one - 3,173 base model convertibles were produced, meaning as little as 400+ may have been sixes! This example has been thoroughly restored and is ready for top-down enjoyment and economic cruising with it's 1 barrel carb and 145hp. OR....You could yank that original drive train and replace it with ???...The possibilities are endless, but all the paint, chrome, interior, etc. has already been done, so who's got a 440 or a HEMI laying around, looking for a good home? Drive this one as it is, or finish it how you'd like and make it not just look fast, but actually be fast! Reasonable offers always considered, financing/shipping available, and we sell worldwide!

Vehicle Details

  • Listing ID:CC-1366083
  • Price:$49,950
  • Location:Stanley, Wisconsin
  • Year:1970
  • Make:Dodge
  • Model:Challenger
  • Exterior Color:Red
  • Interior Color:Black
  • Transmission:Manual
  • Odometer:1
  • Stock Number:200711
  • VIN:JH27C0B262647