To Be OFFERED AT AUCTION WITHOUT RESERVE at RM Sothebys' Auburn
Fall event, 3 - 5 September 2020.
- One of 2,044 Silver Cloud IIIs produced from 1963 to 1966
- Sold new through Peter Satori, first Rolls-Royce dealer West of
- First owner was Edwin J. Brach Esq. of Illinois and
- Restored example, presents very nicely throughout
- Features electric windows and stowable picnic tables
- Updated with air conditioning and aftermarket radio
- Rides on Bridgestone Insignia tires; factory wheel covers
- Accompanied by copies of Rolls-Royce build information and
Check back soon for complete catalogue description.
To view this car and others currently consigned to this auction,
please visit the RM website at rmsothebys.com/en/auctions/af20