To Be OFFERED AT AUCTION WITHOUT RESERVE at RM Sothebys' Auburn
Fall event, 3 - 5 September 2020.
$70,000 - $90,000
- One of 832 Phantom Vs produced from 1959 to 1968
- Of those, just 217 featured coachwork by James Young
- RHD example ordered new through the famed Jack Barclay
- Fully restored and finished in the stunning shade of Queen's
- Retains original 6.2-litre V-8 engine; automatic
- Rear compartment features a stowable picnic tables, champagne
flutes, breakers glasses, wine bottle storage, and jump seats
- Accompanied by copies of Rolls-Royce build information and
Check back soon for complete catalogue description.
Please note that this lot is titled as a 1962.
To view this car and others currently consigned to this auction,
please visit the RM website at rmsothebys.com/en/auctions/af20