Mustang Fastback ''BULLITT'' Restomod for sale.
Price listed in USD
This Mustang is brand new from top to bottom. It all started with a 1968 Fastback Mustang dynacorn body shell, no rust issues or patches here. Clean title from an original Fastback that was too rusted to restore. All the pannels were fitted and assembled prior to the paint work, then taken apart for paint. Mirror like finish, base coat / clear coat paint.
Built 351ci Windsor engine est. 450hp, 5-Speed Manual transmission. 3.55 Positraction Rear-End.
Total Control suspension kit front & back, fully adjustable coilovers all around, 4 wheel disc brakes, rack and pinion power steering.
No expense spared into this build.
Here is the complete description:
- Built 351ci Windsor Ford Racing Crate Engine
- Est. 425 Horsepower / 400 Torque
- Full MSD Ignition
- Hooker Headers
- Edelbrock aluminium top end kit, SVO Heads
- Quickfuel 750cfm Double Pumper 4bbl Carburator
- Edelbrock Aluminium top end kit
- Borg Warner T5Z-Spec 5 Speed Manual Transmission
- Ford 8inch 3.90 Gears, Positraction Fresh Rebuilt
- Rotisserie restoration
- Dynacorn ''1968 Mustang Fastback'' body shell, doors, fenders, hood, trunk, extensions
- Professionnal paint on rotisserie, showroom finish
- All the chrome parts are new
- Windshield, backglass, door glass, vent windows are new
- Bullitt look, all badges delete
- 17 Inch wheels
- Front Tires: Falken RT615K + 225/45ZR17
- Rear Tires: Falken RT615K + 245/45ZR17
- Deluxe Black Interior / Woodgrain, everything is new
- Am/Fm/Auxiliary/USB radio
- Bucket Seats
- Hurst Shifter
- Power Brakes
- Front Wilwood Disc brakes
- Rear Disc Brakes
Suspension / Handling
- ''Total Control'' 4 Link Rear Suspension
- ''Total Control'' upper and lower control arms
- Fully Adjustable ''Varishock'' Front / Back Coilovers
- ''Randall's Rack'' And Pinion Power Steering
- Custom Stainless Steel Exhaust
- LED Taillights
- Every Light / Accessory are functionnal
Serious inquiries only, no trades. Thank you