Exterior: Riverside Red
Description: This awesome 1963 Corvette Convertible is in very nice condition and runs even better than it looks. 4 New Radial Tires, Replaced Water Pump and Belts, Replaced Exhaust Manifold Gasket, Replaced 2 Strut Rod Bushings, Rebuilt Clutch, New emergency brake assessable, Replaced Gas Pedal & Hardware, Rebuilt Transmission, New Flywheel, Replaced Shift Boot, New Shifter, Replaced Heat Riser, 5 New Knock Off Wheel Spinners (includes spare tire), Replaced Valve Cover Gaskets, Working AM/FM Radio, Repaired Clock, New Stainless Steel Brake Lines, New Brake Dual Master Cylinder, New RF & LF Wheel Bearings/Races/Seals, Replaced front Spindles, Replaced Bushings and Ball Joints, Rebuilt Transmission Yoke and Rear Seal, New Voltage Regulator, New Vacuum Advance Assembly, New HEI Distributor, New Steering Rag Joint, Replaced 4 Shocks, New RR & LR Wheel Bearings/Races/Seals, Rebuilt starter. Several used resalable parts included with sale.
- Restored Using Mostly Original or Factory Correct Parts
- 42,314 actual miles
- Original interior
- 327 V-8 engine, 340hp
- Transmission: Muncie M21 4 Speed Manual
- AM/FM radio
- 5 bolt on knock-off replica wheels
- White stripe radial tires
- Factory original body/trim
- Riverside Red paint with Red/Black interior
- Convertible with removable hardtop and soft top
- Owner's manual packet
- Original Red vinyl seats
- Original Red vinyl door panels
- All the gauges were restored and fully operational, including the clock and AM/FM radio
- It carries a correct 6500 RPM redline tach
- The big chrome shifter for the Muncie 4-speed is a Corvette tradition that works just as great as it looks and seat belts were added for safety
- The rebuilt Muncie M20 4-speed manual transmission works outstanding
- Ratios are well-matched
- New ball joints and tie rod ends
- All new Brakes, new brake cylinders, new undated master cylinder, new brake lines, new brake drums (drums were still all around in '63, but they're plenty strong for the car's modest weight) especially if you still want to show it.
- Steering is remarkably precise with new spinals.
- The undercarriage is detailed to perfection (spare/jack/tools/lock) No rust on the frame
This awesome 1963 Corvette Convertible is in very nice shape and runs even better than it looks. New 650 Spread bore Holley carb, new master cylinder, fluids changed, new distributor, new exhaust, new headlights.
Offers welcome, Several used resalable parts included with sale
Price: $49,950 OBO