Mustang GT 2005 convertible
36,000 miles (always stored during winter)
V8 4.6L (cylinder enlarged for 5.0L) - Motor build by Sean Hyland Motosports
This car was built for drag racing and daily driver around town. My dad own it since the first day and modified every parts in the powertrain overtime to reach top performance and fun on the track and on the street. This car has been registered since its purchase even during storage (winter). This car also never saw and inch of snow in its life.
It has all the OEM equipment plus : Tinted glass, proximity alarm, electronic mirror, exterior body kit and aftermarket engine hood, wind stopper and LED red light inside the passenger compartment.
The car was built for drag racing by professional and include modification such as:
- Motor V8 4.6L (oversized bore for 5.0L) – New 3 years ago and only 5,000 miles
- Currently rated at 680 hp (565 whp) and can be increased to 1050 hp
- 3.8L Supercharger KennyBell Stage 1 (modified)
- Reinforcement bar over and under engine mounts
- Brand new transmission (automatic 5-speed) with an electronic racing shift kit
- 3.73 differential (parts available to increase it to 4.10)
- 4” racing exhaust system with an electronic cut-out under both seat
- Oversized driving shaft and new universal joint
- Racing rear adjustable suspension
- Brembo racing front ventilated disk brake & ventilated rear disk brake
- Racing cardan joint
- Four (4) brand new racing tire
- Mags Ford racing and rear space (needed for extra wide tire)
- Electronic lock assist for front brake allowing for an easy pre-heat of tire (drag racing)
- Water jets installed inside rear wheel fender (water tank hidden in the trunk) for an easy pre-heat of tires (drag racing)
- Oversize radiator and racing intercooler
- High performance alternator
- Oversized long header
- Cam modified brand Manley
- Racing computer allowing for multiple programing
- Racing spark plug & coils
- Racing adjustable fuel pump and oversized fuel line.
Over 100k$ investment over the years in this car!
He also has many set of drag slicks and one set of ultra light mag for drag racing (4 pounds each mag) that might be negociated in the price.