ESTATE SALE, ALL ORIGINAL FROM BUMPER TO BUMPER, KEPT INDOORS AND DRIVEN REGULARLY! We were fortunate to get a couple of cars from the recent estate of an elderly gentlemans garage. This is an unmolested car that is ready for a new home. Watch the video inspection, take a look at the details and pictures below, then call Erick at 678-908-6006.
- Paint/Body: Original paint is consistent from bumper to bumper. All original steel body in excellent condition with no signs of rust or decay. Also, there are no signs that this vehicle has ever been in any accident or even a fender bender.
- Interior: Everything is original inside this beauty, except for the speedometer that was swapped out a few thousand miles ago (we have the original with mileage too). The interior is in exceptional condition given its age. A set of new seat upholstery is all she really needs to be driven. Carpet is in good condition. Dash is clean with nice chrome. Heater is not hooked up.
- Glass/Windows: Glass is all original and in great shape. Drivers vent window has a crack. Rear passenger window rolls half way and sticks. All other 3 windows roll up and down easily and smoothly.
- Trunk: Super clean original trunk space with no rust, original floor mats.
- Undercarriage: Super clean and only one real rust spot on the passenger inner rocker. The floor pans have a couple of rust spots that appear to have been repaired long ago. Frame is completely rust free, (Please watch the video to see the detailed undercarriage inspection).
- Wheels/Tires: Original wheels are in good shape for their age. Newer bias-ply tires have excellent tread. Spare tire is also in the trunk.
- Drivetrain: Original 216 straight 6 cylinder starts easily and runs strong. 3 speed on the column shifts smoothly through all gears. This car appears to have low mileage, but was kept on the road and in good running condition. There is a small bit of normal play in the steering wheel, she tracks straight easily down the road. This car is super comfy and a very smooth ride!
- Lights/Electrical: Headlights, brake lights, turn signals, interior dome light are all working. Some of the gauges work like temperature and oil pressure. Cant tell if the fuel gauge is working. Speedometer is newer and works properly.
- Brakes: Brakes stop straight.
This is a great collector car to enjoy as she is, or take the time to do a bit of restoration as you see fit. Watch the video then call Erick at 678-908-6006.