1971 GMC K20, 4WD Pickup. VIN: CE2341128863. 307 V8 engine. 4 speed manual transmission. Power brakes. 4X4 with manual locking hubs. Spray in bedliner. Vehicle is a GMC, but is badged as a Chevrolet.
• We are a classic car dealership in Sherman, Texas and show by appointment only.
• Contact us at 903-820-1019.
• We buy, sell and trade classic vehicles.
• For financing contact www.jjbest.com
• Shipping is available (call for quote).
• Solid body with good, 2 tone, red / white paint.
• Custom Sport Truck trim.
• 16" aluminum wheels with Ironman 315/75-16 tires.
• The vehicle has rust in the floor braces and inner rockers (comes with replacement panels).
• Nice vinyl interior - presents well.
• Bench seat.
• Kenwood radio.
• 307ci engine.
• 4 speed manual transmission.
• 4x4 with manual locking hubs.
• GM 12.25 HO72 rear end.
• Power brakes (front disc).
• Dual exhaust.
• Odometer reads 15,330 miles (actual mileage cannot be verified).
• Runs and drives well.
• Vehicle is a GMC with Chevrolet trim and badging.
• All sales will be subject to document and state fees.
• All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees.
Watch vehicle video here: