To Be OFFERED AT AUCTION WITHOUT RESERVE at RM Sothebys' Auburn
Fall event, 3 - 5 September 2020.
- Offered from The Bill Akin Collection
- Original Henry Ford steel roadster body
- Built on a custom, fully boxed frame fabricated by Bill
- Powered by a rare 1960s Ford DOHC Indianapolis racing
- Engine modified for ease of use on the street, including Weber
- Equipped with a Doug Nash five-speed transmission
- Halibrand quick change rear axle with custom axle housings;
Koni coil-overs provide suspension
- Rides on custom knock-off wheels
- Mechanically solid but never cosmetically finished
- A superb blank canvas, ready to be finished to suit the new
Check back soon for complete catalogue description.
To view this car and others currently consigned to this auction,
please visit the RM website at rmsothebys.com/en/auctions/af20