This is my mother-in-law's car. She is the original owner, non-smoker. It's been kept in a garage for nearly its entire life. She loves this car. She doesn't want to get rid of it, but I'm making her (she has no room for it anymore). When she sells it, I guarantee she'll cry of sadness (I of happiness:).
Note, PRICE DROP. I recently added some photos. If you'd like more please text, call or email me. I also lowered the price $4,000 because I noticed a few things (other than the ceiling lining coming off) that will need a little work on your part (though definitely not costing $4K). I just want to get rid of it (I still have another vehicle she needs to get rid of). I can't unlock the back hatch. I have no idea why. The key fits in smoothly, there is no rust, it just won't turn and I don't want to force it. I just don't know this car at all and don't have the time to figure this out. There might be an emergency lock somewhere that I don't know about. The other reason for lowering the price is that the interior light and covering under the sunroof will have to be replaced; as they've deteriorated over time. So, only problems seem to be cosmetic. A few light scratches and the ceiling stuff (can't cost more than a few thousand bucks to fix).
- Aluminum body
- Transmission: Automatic 4 WD
- Tires: Basically new.
- Odometer reads 29K, but it's actually around 80K. Some point it went out, but it's working now.
- Interior: Tan leather (some cracking). Burl Walnut grain on dashboard and doors. Has sunroof. Radio/tape player
- Power Options: Air Conditioning, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats. (the rear driver window isn't going up).
- She recently had a few things worked on (brakes, track/tie rod, and bushings).
Please call me with any questions 269-923-9243