Engine: I4 2.0 liter (bored to 2.4 liters) w/ fuel injection
Transmission: 4 Speed Manual with Electric Overdrive
Exterior Color: Maroon
Interior Color: Black
- Remote oil filter & cooler
- IPD sway bars front & rear
- Kenwood stereo with multi-disc changer
- Minilite alloy wheels
- Recaro seats
- electric overdrive and limited slip differential
- Highly detailed engine compartment featuring a polished intake.
- This is a nice example of the 1800ES, the wagon version of the famed P1800 Coupe.
- The 1800ES was only produced for two years,
with total production of just 8,006 units,
and just 3,067 in 1972.
- (Valued over $40k by Hagerty)