This is a 1972 Chevrolet Cheyenne Super long bed pick up. It has a crate 350 cu in V8 engine with 4 BBL carb and 350TH with power steering and power disc brakes in the front along with the Cheyenne Super package.. This is a four owner truck with 190,000 miles and an older paint still in good condition and newer interior. This is an excellent running and driving truck makes you feel like you are back in 1972 and just picked it up from the dealership.
I have done a number of small repairs/fixes over the last 6 years that I’ve owned the truck. The stock A/C system and heater was rebuilt in 2019 and converted to R134. The steering column wire harness including the turn signal unit has been replaced. The fuel sending unit has been replaced. New power steering pump.
I have a set of original rims and hubcaps that I am currently restoring.
1972 Chevrolet C20, 3/4 ton, 2WD Pickup. Cheyenne Super VIN: Goodwrench 350 V8 engine. Turbo 350 automatic transmission Power steering, power disc brakes. Air-conditioning.
• Solid body with okay, 2 tone, maroon / white paint
• No rust issues.
• Nice, saddle, vinyl interior - presents well.
• Bench seat
• 350ci engine (Goodwrench replacement engine).
• Turbo 350, 3 speed automatic transmission.
• Power steering.
• Power brakes (front disc).
• Air-conditioning (blows cold).
• Dual exhaust with Flowmaster mufflers.
• Odometer reads 90,000 miles (actual miles is 190,000)
• Great running truck.
• Drives well.