For Sale: 2007 Chevrolet Corvette in Cadillac, Michigan

Vehicle Description

2007 CORVETTE Convertible, 37,000 adult driven miles, Limited production paint. Black leather interio, 6.0 LS-2 engine that turns out 430 horse power backed by a 6 speed automatic transmission equipped with steering wheel mounted paddle shifter, Ice cold dual climate control, HUD, 3 Layer car cover, Power top, 6 way heated power seats with power lumbar supports and 2 memory driver seat, Power windows with express, Power locks with keyless entry and alarm system and power trunk, Power outside mirrors, Inside mirror has compass and temp, 5 spoke chrome alloy 18 front and 19 rear wheels, This Corvette was always maintained by the local Chevrolet dealer, Garage kept and covered, Never in rain or inclement weather, If you are a fussy Corvette buyer you should came and look this one over and under . You will be very impressed ! This will more then likely be the one you are going home with. I have been selling Corvettes for over 40 years. I buy 90% my Corvettes private because I want to meet the owners and get a feel of how the car was cared for. The other 10% I buy from dealers I have been do business with for years and these Corvettes are trade ins on new Corvettes. I have many repeat customers over the years because they like how I go about buying my Corvettes and how I represent them. If you are ready to own your dream car. Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 **

Vehicle Details

  • 2007 Chevrolet Corvette
  • Listing ID:CC-1354750
  • Price:$32,495
  • Location:Cadillac, Michigan
  • Year:2007
  • Make:Chevrolet
  • Model:Corvette
  • Exterior Color:Custom
  • Interior Color:Black Leather
  • Transmission:Automatic
  • Odometer:37000
  • Stock Number:258958
  • VIN:AMS20699

Contact Seller

Characters /500
 Sign me up for the Newsletter
By contacting this seller you accept Visitors Agreement.
Sold By:
Classic Car Deals
6576 E 34 Road
Cadillac, MI 49601
Interested in something else? Search these similar vehicles...