New Arrival! 1972 Chevrolet Chevelle. VIN: 1C37D21579363. Great running 454 V8 Engine. Turbo 400 Automatic Transmission. Power Disc Brakes. Power Steering. Bucket Seats. Center Console. SS Dash and Gauges.
• We are a classic car dealership in Sherman, Texas and show by appointment only.
• Contact us at 903-820-1019.
• We buy, sell and trade classic vehicles.
• For financing contact www.jjbest.com
• Shipping is available (call for quote).
• Solid body with good black paint.
• Cowl hood.
• 16" Polished Torque Thrust wheels.
• 205/60-16 and 225/60-16 tires.
• Nice black interior.
• Bucket seats and center console.
• SS dash and gauges.
• Retrosound radio.
• Great running 454 V8 engine.
• Turbo 400 3 speed automatic transmission.
• Aluminum radiator.
• Power steering.
• Power brakes (front discs).
• Dual exhaust.
• Odometer reads 56,228 (actual mileage cannot be verified).
• Great running and driving Chevelle.
• 454 V8 engine.
• All sales will be subject to document and state fees.
• All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees.
Family, friends and restoration shop surprise Richard McBride at Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals
Registry-keeper Jeff Helms confirms the car’s validity and has it undergoing restoration
This is the third car in a 30-day countdown to Barrett-Jackson’s annual Scottsdale collector car auction
You’d be hard pressed to find a cleaner Chevelle than this one, even at SEMA
This is the 26th in a 30-day countdown to Barrett-Jackson’s annual Las Vegas collector car auction
This is the first car in a 10-day countdown to Barrett-Jackson’s annual Northeast auction
The price tag of a completely restored 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 396 hardtop can range from $120,000 to $166,000, but Dream Giveaway may let one go for $3.
This is the 30th vehicle in the 30-day Countdown to Barrett-Jackson’s 47th annual Scottsdale auction.
Great Bikes and Bad Business: A Brief History of Norton Motorcycles is one of the latest YouTube entries from On Yer Bike, a British motorcycle video producer. This episode focuses on Norton, among the greatest motorcycle brands from the U.K., and as the title says, the great bikes it produced as well as the many […]
Pierce-Arrow was one of the greatest luxury brands from its start in 1901 until its demise in 1938, building a succession of advanced automobiles of all kinds, as well as trucks, buses, boats and motorcycles of the highest order. The Buffalo, New York, automaker was in its heyday when it produced the Pick of the […]