Vehicle purchased from Subaru Dealership that viewed the car as a unit that was taken in for trade and was now sitting on the back lot baking in the sun.
Work performed on vehicle after purchase:
1. New paint in original color after hand sanding. Hand sanding chosen to confirm we were dealing with original paint and body with no prior body work performed.
2. New wheels and Cooper Tires.
3. New authentic leather and fabric upholstery and carpets.
4. New OEM driver and passenger windows.
5. Complete window tinting.
6. New Brakes
7. Complete change of all fluids and lubricates
8. New Hood and Trunk lid Struts.
9.4 New Special order coil over shocks
10. All new engine gaskets where necessary.
11. New Special order "Aluminum" Radiator
12.Kenwood AM/FM/ Stereo/Touch Screen/CD/ Sirius XM capability.
13.Professionally installed, Subie Performance Computer Chip which includes #14 & 15 below.
14. 300 ZX Fuel Injectors
15. Up graded mass air flow sensor
16. Back up camera
I bought and made this vehicle presentable and mechanically sound, fully intending on keeping it for myself. However, things in life change and this is one of those changes. It would be impossible to build a comparable SVX at this asking price.