Stunning condition Caprice Classic Wagon. Clean Car Fax documenting 71k miles, no accidents. Clear Arizona title, private sale, no tax, ready to go. Car manufactured at GM plant, Arlington, TX, June '94. Then delivered to dealer Brown and Brown Chevrolet, Mesa, AZ. First owner purchased new from dealer in September 1994. Longest owned (58k miles) by a lady in her 70's who babied it and it shows.
Car has never been beat up from long road trips or school/sports activities. Always owned and driven by an adult non-smoker. Car has never lived outside of Arizona and is rust free as shown in undercarriage photos. Even the floor pans still show some gloss. Straight body/paint, no dings or dents and almost no scratches, one re-spray in factory correct silver blue. Pillar posts painted flat black, windows tinted. Interior is excellent, no dash cracks or door panel issues or visible seat wear.
Great road trip car with cool rear-facing third seat, two-way tailgate, sturdy adjustable roof rack, and rear wing windows. Same powerful LT1 drive train as the Impala SS and Buick Roadmaster of the '94-'96 era with:
- Legendary LT1 350 Corvette motor
- 260 hp, 335 torque, 10.5:1 compression
- 0-60 in 8.6 seconds, 16.6-second quarter mile
- Top speed from factory 139 mph
- 23 mpg combined city/highway
- Tuned Port fuel injection, TH 4L60E overdrive transmission
- Factory stainless dual exhaust, separate mufflers and resonators
Mechanically well maintained its entire life, maintenance and repairs kept up to date. New radiator and thermostat, tune-up, hoses, fluids, front suspension parts, shocks, brakes, fresh AC charge. Undercarriage professionally reconditioned and hand painted. Everything functions inside and out, power windows, power seats, AC controls, signal and courtesy lights, cruise control.
Fresh additions include:
- New radiator and thermostat
- New temperature sending unit
- New front brake pads, rotors turned
- New wheel seals, wheel bearings greased
- New 15 inch American Racing Torque Thrust polished aluminum wheels
- New BF Goodrich 235/70 R15 T/A Radials
- New Super Sport front grille, also have original Caprice grille
- New non-functional hood scoop
- New functional hood tach (not hooked up)
- New aftermarket Kenwood Am/FM/CD with headphone and USB ports. Just plug in
your phone or thumb drive. I also have the original AM FM radio/cassette unit.
CONTACT ME FOR A LINK TO MANY MORE HIGH RESOLUTION PHOTOS.