1975 ground up restoration. 3.5” James Duff lift on new 33” BF’s. 302 Automatic. Split Wild Horse shifter on Transfer case. Customer front and Rear bumpers. Over 50 USD invested.
Roof basked included. Taken off to fit in Garage.
• 302 Rebuilt by Trick Engines
• Bored out 30 over
• Racing flat top pistons
• Mild Racing Cam
• GM Style distributor
• Newly purchased Optima Gel APC Battery (2019) • Painless Wiring Harness • Dalph power steering pump with Heit power steering adjuster • Stone Crusher power steering bracket • WH Aluminum Rad with trans cooler • Power steering cooler TRANS AND DRIVE TRAIN:
• Rebuilt Auto C4 and transfer case by Auto Trans • WildHorses split shifter and heavy-duty Aluminum inspection cover • 9” Rear end new 10.5 Drums with Anti wrap bars • Dana 44 up front with Posi (Rebuilt) With WildHorses Disc Break conversion.
• Flaming River steering shaft and assembly • Custom rear drive shaft • Duff dual shock hoops • Dual rear suspension • Duff long arm kit • Deaver leaf pack • WildHorses track bar drop bracket • Duff Heavy duty adjustable track bar • Front and rear Duff skid plates • American Racing wheels with BF KO2’s 33”x12.5x 15 tires (less than 50 miles) Includes one BF spare and one Geolander Spare, all new
• Tub shipped up from Arizona
• Doors from Tom’s Bronco Parts
• Tailgate Tom’s Bronco Parts
• Grill - Denis Carpenter
• Bush Wacker Flares
• Rhino Steps
• Rear Custom bumper with swing away rear tire carrier • Front Custom bumper with push bar and winch carrier
• Marine speakers
• Blue tooth Stereo
• Tuffy console and glove box
• Custom roll cage with WildHorses headbangers and hand grips • Sparaco style front racing seats • Bronco Grave Yard Rubber floor liner with Dino mat under • Custom rear aluminum tool box to fit behind rear seat.
• Reupholstered rear seat
• Wild horses shoulder seat belts front and rear • All aluminum diamond plate interior quarters, tailgate, and side rails
• Diamond plate rock guards
• Champion 8000 lb winch
• Rusty’s off road jack and brackets (attached to Rear bumper) • FJ side mirrors PAINT AND FINISHES:
• Frame sand blasted and epoxied
• Body took down to bare metal POR15 applied then POR primer before paint • HardTop finished in 2018 (Paint - Raptor Liner spray) • IPM Headlights • LED Taillights • 20” Light bar
Never Road driven in the winter.
The Bad very short list...
Some paint chips around doors
Two paint cracks, One on hood one by gas cover approx 2”. Instrument Cluster lights need to be replaced.
Note: Please check out State laws for importing vehicles across the boarder. Canadian Vehicle. This is a modified vehicle with aftermarket emissions.
Nova Scotia Canada. Close to Maine.
Next-gen won’t be revealed until spring. Meanwhile, we see Leno’s resto-mod ’68 and a bunch of Broncos with off-road racing history
The Pick of the Day spent most of its life on display in Mississippi
The Pick of the Day is a rare model from the utility vehicle’s first year
Travis Kelcie’s 87 & Running helps disadvantaged youth
The Pick of the Day should garner plenty of attention
The Illinois company builds first-generation off-road SUVs that meet automaker’s certified-reconditioned standards
The Pick of the Day is an affordable SUV that could grow in value
A new Ford Bronco is on the way, but the classics are coming back too
the Porsche 914 weighted in at 2,072-2,194 pounds, allowing this to provide a sporty ride. The handling and braking also vastly benefited from this, taking a page from Lotus’ Colin Chapman’s playbook.
Mitch Perry did not make my list of favorite race drivers this past week. However, he is at the top of my list as my own race driver coach and friend, and we share very parallel youth years. Unlike me, he has gone on to become an accomplished racer and is one of LA’s most […]