One-Owner, solid, California truck. 1994 Ford F150 XLT, Four Wheel Drive Pickup. VIN: 1FTEF14H2RLA51120. Original, 5.8 liter, 351 Windsor, EFI V8 engine. Automatic transmission with overdrive. 4x4. Power steering / brakes. Air-conditioning. Power windows. Power mirrors. Tilt steering. Cruise control. Dual fuel tanks. New 31" tires. Clean Carfax. 131k one-owner miles.
•We are a classic car dealership in Sherman, Texas and show by appointment only.
•Contact us at 903-820-1019.
•We buy, sell and trade classic vehicles.
•For financing contact www.jjbest.com
•Shipping is available (call for quote).
• Very solid body with original, dark blue paint - looks nice.
• Original floors - no rust issues.
• Original, factory 15" wheels.
• New 31x10.50-15 tires.
• Original, blue interior, in good condition.
• Lumbar seat.
• Tilt steering.
• Cruise control.
• Power windows.
• Factory AM/FM cassette player.
• CB radio.
• 351 Windsor (5.8 liter) V8 engine with Electronic Fuel Injection.
• AOD, 4 speed automatic transmission with overdrive.
• Four Wheel Drive.
• 8.8" rear-end.
• Factory A/C (blows cold).
• Manual locking hubs.
• Power steering / power brakes.
• 131,032 actual miles (Carfax verified).
• Solid, one-owner truck from California.
• Original paint.
• Drives very well, runs excellent.
• 4x4 works great.
• Clean Carfax.
•All sales will be subject to document and state fees.
•All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees.
The Ford F-Series pickup truck is American icon that has been around since 1948 – now in its 13th generation. On top of that, for 43 consecutive years, the Ford F-Series pickup has been the best-selling vehicle in America. It’s hardly even a competition: In 2019, Ford sold 896,000 F-Series pickups. The next closest contender […]
‘Climbkhana Two’ challenges China’s ‘Big Gate Road’ and its 99 hairpin turns
Kits include Fox shocks, 2-inch front lift and special Ford Performance tuning for enhanced off-road travel
Updated suspension and a powerful high-tech V6 engine highlight test drive of the ‘dual-purpose’ pickup truck
The top model of America’s best-selling vehicle is fully loaded with features
What’s better than modifying your truck? Free parts to modify your truck
Truck has 50 percent more horsepower and torque over stock
Michigan company redesigns the pickup bed cap
Luxurious Platinum Series 4X4 truck powered by refined new engine