This beautiful 1971 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme convertible sports a very unique maroon paint color with complimenting white hood panel accents and pearl white bucket seat interior. The 1971 model is powered by the Oldsmobile Rocket 350 engine and has under 30K original miles. This car was built to show and go!
This Lansing Michigan built Cutlass Supreme has been owned for nearly 44 years by the current owner and has lived all of her years in the warm state of Texas. This award-winning Cutlass was treated to a top-quality frame off restoration using many NOS parts. The unusual color and overall quality always draw extra attention and has earned many first place & best paint awards at various events & shows.
- Other features include a 4-barrel Rochester Quadrajet Carburetor, aluminum intake manifold, dual intake fiberglass hood, Vintage Aire air conditioning system, AM/FM stereo radio w/ kick panel speakers, floor console and shifter, dual sport mirrors, power front disc brakes, power steering, Rocket Rally Pac gauges with Tic-Toc-Tach, bucket seats – completely restored in every detail, sSnake-Oyl Seat Belt restoration, sport steering wheel, convenience lighting package, American Racing Torq-Thrust Series wheels, and much more.
- Car has always been stored in a fully insulated and often climate-controlled garage since restoration.
- Complete frame off restoration with every part removed, restored or replaced, with many restoration pictures available showing each major step of the process with before and after shots.
- Many GM NOS parts and only quality reproduction parts used in the restoration.
- Exceptional quality Pypes stainless steel exhaust system.
- High quality "Legendary Auto Interior" professionally installed.
- Engine rebuilt @ 26K original miles.
The listed price for this outstanding Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme convertible is based on current pricing guides, current similar quality listings, awards earned and quality of restoration and current condition.
Will consider all reasonable offers. The detailed pictures tell the difference in quality of restoration and maintenance of this vehicle. I live about 20 minutes from the Austin International Airport and will pick you up if desired to see this classic Oldsmobile muscle car! Any other pictures or information upon request.
3: Oldsmobile Motor Division
42: V8 Cutlass Supreme
67: 2-door Convertible
1: 1971 model year
M: Assembled in Lansing, Michigan
214337: Production Sequence Number
An “Owner's Manual 1971 Oldsmobile”, Restoration photos, restoration parts & labor receipts if desired, two sets of keys, and a reproduction factory dealership window sticker.
Honest and motivated but certainly not desperate seller who helped complete the majority of the restoration.
- Exterior Color: Maroon / White
- Interior Color: Maroon / Pearl White
- Transmission: Automatic
- Engine Size:V-8 Rocket 350
- VIN: 342671M214337
- Title Status:Clear
- Restoration History:Fully Restored
- Exterior Condition:Mint
- Seat Material:Vinyl
- Air Conditioning:Yes
- AM/FM Radio:Yes
- Bucket Seats:Yes
- Power Brakes:Yes
- Power Steering: Yes
- Engine History: Rebuilt
- Engine Condition: Running
- Drive Train: Rear-wheel drive
- Radiator – Griffin Performance Fit All-aluminum
- Tires – BF Goodrich G-Force Super Sport 245/45ZR-18
- Totally Stainless bumper to bumper body kit
- Convertible Top Specialists w/ rear glass
- Dash restoration by Just Dashes, CA
- Chrome work by Speed & Sport, Houston TX
- Seat Belts restored by Ssnake-Oyl
- Rear Sway Bar
- Exhaust System – Pypes 2 ½” Stainless
- Edelbrock Performer Plus Camshaft
- Edelbrock Performer Aluminum intake manifold