1987 Buick Grand National with T-Tops. VIN: 1G4GJ1179HP440813. 20,663 actual miles. Over $37k in receipts on mechanical upgrades. Original, fully built, high-performance 3.8 liter turbocharged V6 engine (550 RWHP on pump gas, can be tuned to 800 RWHP on race gas). F.A.S.T. Fuel Injection, GN1 63mm, billet turbo. Art Carr 200-4R performance transmission and torque converter. Power steering, power disc brakes, cold A/C. Clean Carfax, no accidents. Show quality paint, excellent interior. Very fast.
•We are a classic car dealership in Sherman, Texas and show by appointment only.
•Contact us at 903-820-1019.
•We buy, sell and trade classic vehicles.
•For financing contact www.jjbest.com
•Shipping is available (call for quote).
• Great body with very nice, show quality paint.
• Factory T-Tops.
• GNX wheels.
• 225-55-16 front tires / 275-45-16 drag radials on rear.
• Real nice, original GN interior.
• Bucket seats / console with floor shifter.
• Factory AM/FM radio.
• Tilt steering.
• Power windows.
• Fully built engine, highly modified. 3.8 liter V6.
• Aluminum heads, Comp cam and valvetrain.
• Upgraded turbo, intercooler, exhaust.
• Aftermarket (F.A.S.T.) engine management system.
• Art Carr transmission (200-4R, 4 speed automatic) with high rpm stall converter.
• Magnaflow exhaust system.
• Makes 550 horsepower at rear wheels on pump gas (800 RWHP on race gas).
• Over $37k in receipts on the mechanical upgrades.
• 20,663 actual miles, verified.
• Rare, T-Top car.
• Lots of horsepower, but very streetable car, drive anywhere.
• Show quality car, in and out.
•All sales will be subject to document and state fees.
•All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees.