- Nicely done custom Satellite
- Fresh 440 V8 - freshly tuned runs awesome!
- Fresh 727 automatic transmission
- Power steering
- Power front discbrakes
- New orange paint
- Flat black racing stripes on hood with 440 callouts
- Restored bucket seat interior
- Stereo, amp, and speakers
- Front P215/65R15 and rear P275/60R15 radial tires
Up for sale is a freshly restored 1968 Plymouth Satellite equipped
with a strong 440 cubic inch V8, power steering, power brakes, and
a fresh bright orange paint job. This car is the ultimate driver
Mopar with lots of low-end 440 torque. Straight solid body, good
door fitment, and a nice set of wheels with radial tires make this
a great driver you can just hop in and go. The bucket seat interior
is nicely restored, comfortable and very spacious. Orange seat
inserts match the exterior nicely. Equipped with an aftermarket
radio makes it convenient to listen to anything while driving.
Clean undercarriage with lots of new front suspension parts; front
disc brake and spindle kit, ball joints, and steering components.
New shocks all the way around. Overall, this is a solid 440 Mopar
driver that is ready to go! CALL TODAY 720-465-5104