1957 Studebaker Champion - $16,000
- Flat head 6 cylinder, 3 speed on the column with overdrive.
- I bought it from the original owners who had it since new for 57 years.
- Complete engine tune-up: oil, filters, fluids.
- New carburetor.
- Complete brake job, including seals, lines, and new master cylinder.
- New shocks, coil springs and new leaf added.
- New tires. New axles and axle seals.
- Completely gone through electrical system, to include wipers, lights and heater.
- New muffler and clamps.
- New gas tank, lines and brackets.
- New upholstery: seats, headliner and doors. New carpets on the floor.
- Rebuilt generator and starter.
- Complete body stripped down to metal and repainted inside and out.
- Everything works as it should.
- Radio works.
This car was bought new in Dover, NH and was in the same family for 75 years. It was garaged for over 20 years.
Gone through and ready to drive.
Possible Trade for 1930's, 40's, 50's Pickup Truck