Contract through Classic Vehicle Protection.
“ We’re really struggling to invent reasons not to put both hands together for this supremely comfortable, rear-drive, all independently sprung, Corvette powered, husky sounding, highway-inhaling coupe”. (Aaron Robinson, Car and Driver Magazine, Dec. 2003 p.54)
* GTO survivor that's logged only 484 miles
* One of only 573 GTOs finished in 2004-exclusive Barbados Blue Metallic
* One of only 271 6-speed GTOs finished in 2004-exclusive Barbados Blue Metallic
* Unmolested 5.7 liter GM LS1 V8 / 350 horsepower, 365 ft lbs Torque.
* Tremec T56 6-speed manual transmission / Limited-slip differential / 3.46 gears
* Factory air conditioning
* All Aluminum Block
* 6 Bolt Mains
* Powder coated Connecting Rods
* Fog Lamps
* Power rack-and-pinion steering
* 4-wheel power disc brakes
* Anthracite leather interior
* Blaupunkt 10-speaker audio
* Original Barbados Blue Metallic paint / 18-inch Niche wheels
* Ceramic Coated Paint
* Factory true-dual exhaust
* Original Window Sticker
----------GTO Facts and ancillaries included with purchase:
• Stored in a climate controlled garage (dehumidifier, and heating).
• Generation 3 LS 1 V8 engine
• 6 speed manual
• Clean Car Fax
• Original paperwork
• Car and Driver magazine Cover: "We drive it, We race it" GTO test drive. Dec 2003
• Motor Trend Magazine Cover: GTO at $33,500 vs MB CLK 550 AMG at $73,000
• General Motors promotional full length 2004 GTO movie DVD; The Last Ride. (New)
• Car and Driver 1/18 die cast scale 2004 GTO with 6 speed manual in Barbados Blue and
in original Car and Driver box (New).
Happy to answer questions for a serious buyer.
ALL SERIOUS OFFERS CONSIDERED
****GTO Production # source (copy link below and paste in URL)
More pictures are available by contacting me via Classiccars.com