ATTENTION COLLECTORS! 25,000 miles documented. All original, stunning condition. Still has new car smell. Original window sticker, laminated. Owners manual, Carfax, and recent maintenance documentation. Clear title, private sale, no tax, ready to go.
Final year for the full-size Impala and the only year with the center console sport shifter. Car has been meticulously maintained, and regularly serviced its entire life. Most recently,
- All fluids flushed and exchanged: engine oil, cooling, system, transmission, brakes, power steering
- New shocks
- New sway bar links
- Body and engine bay professionally detailed
- Undercarriage professionally reconditioned
- New Nitto NT 555 extra sticky tires installed, 255/50/R17 with warranty
- Original BF Goodrich tires, 24k miles, still driveable, no dry rot
- Original dark cherry paint, super glossy, 9/10
- Original Impala wheels are 10/10, no road rash or scaling
Interior of car is near MINT, 9/10. No noticeable wear on seats, dash pad, door panels, headliner, or package tray. Dash controls such as AC, wiper-washers, AM/FM/CD, PWR antenna, indicator lights, courtesy lights, and gauges are pristine with no flaws and 100% functional. Steely Dan sounds great on the CD player. PW, PDL, PS, PB, and power rear view mirrors are 100% functional. Cigarette lighters and ash trays are unused.
- LT1 350 Corvette motor
- 260 hp, 330 torque
- 10:1 compression
- Sequential fuel injection
- 4L60-E overdrive transmission
- Stainless dual exhaust
- 3.08 Limited Slip rear axle
- Zero to 60 in 7.1 seconds
- 15.2 second quarter mile
- Top speed 141 mph
- 17/26 mpg city/hwy
- 2000 lb. towing capacity
Car drives tight and right, great acceleration, smooth shifting, braking, and cornering. No shimmies, squeaks, or rattles of any kind.
These final full-size Impalas with super low-miles are still sleepers but values are starting to rise. Now's the time.
CONTACT ME FOR A LINK TO MANY HIGH RESOLUTION PHOTOS.