1994 Mustang Cobra (modified)
Location: Just North of Philadelphia, PA
- FRPP Boss 351 block, 427 cubic inches (9.5” deck)
- Handmade engine bay panels
- Full wire tuck
- Edelbrock Victor upper and lower
- 90mm Lightening MAF
- Throttle Body 75mm
- Quarterhorse, tuning by “64Bit Tuning”
- 47lb FRPP Injectors
- Aeromotive fuel rails
- Walbro 255 LPH in tank pump
- AN lines from firewall
- FRPP dizzy with steel gear
- MSD cap with Taylor wires
- MSD 6AL ignition
- Accufab BT180 Custom Headers (uncoated)
- 3” Custom exhaust with Borla Stinger mufflers
- Locally built t-5 transmission
- Centerforce DF Clutch
- FRPP 4.10 Gears
- Maximum Motorsports tube k-member, a-arms, coilovers, rear adjustable lower control arms
- Bilstein Shocks / Struts
- H&R SS rear springs
- Front’s: TSW BATHURST 19X8.5 5/114.3 with 265/30ZR-19 HANKOOK VENTUS V12 EVO2 XL
- Rears: TSW BATHURST 19X10.5 5/114.3 with 305/30ZR-19 HANKOOK VENTUS V12 EVO2 XL
- Custom fiberglass Cobra R style hood
- OEM Horizontal Export Tail lights
- Pioneer Double Din AVIC with customer sub enclosure, 8” Kicker SoloBaric sub and JL 300w Amp
- Auto meter lunar a-pillar gauges: oil pressure, fuel pressure, coolant temp.
Things to Note:
Camshaft gear blew apart at 500 miles. Entire motor was rebuilt by FRPP under warranty due to a defect in the camshaft material. Rebuild has about 1,000 miles on it with no issues.
Air conditioning is removed however all parts retained and can be reinstalled if you wanted.
Original paint (with seasoned flaws) aside from new paint on the front bumper, hood, spoiler and tail lights.
Original wheels in hand with tires (about 60% tread). Also a bucket load of original misc. parts
I’m sure I missed something and will edit later but any questions feel free to email me!