BEAUTIFUL RESTORATION, 351C 4bbl w/SHAKER HOOD, T5-SPEED w/HURST SHIFTER, PWR STEERING, PWR DISC BRAKES, PWR TOP! Just about everything on this beautiful driver is new or like new. She has been restored in the last two years to be a regular driver, and this has been my personal car (ok, my wife mostly drives it!) for this last year. Please take a close look at the pictures, watch the video inspection, and see the details below. Then you can call me, Erick, directly at 678-908-6006.
- Paint/Body: Super straight body with zero rust. Lower quarters have been replaced along with the rockers. Period correct Acapulco blue paint is only 2 years old and in very good driver condition. There are only a couple of tiny nicks from normal driving, and we do have touch up paint. Brand new front and rear chrome bumpers and hood nose, new front and rear spoilers. Some of the other original trim pieces are original and have normal pitting expected from this age. All new shaker hood kit and seals.
- Interior: Both driver and passenger seats have the tall man extensions allowing for the seats to go back an additional 3in. The seats still scoot all he way forward for shorter legs, too. All new interior; new dash, center console, door panels, carpet, seat upholstery, and floor mats. Original gauges are all functional.
- Glass/Windows: All of the glass is in good to excellent condition. Windows roll up and down easily.
- Trunk: Clean and rust free trunk with new gas tank. New rubber mat.
- Undercarriage: Clean and rust free sub-frame and shock towers. New rockers and floor pan pieces.
- Wheels/Tires: Original 14in wheels with newer BF Goodrich tires. Wheels have normal pitting expected for this age.
- Convertible Top: Power top works perfectly. Brand new convertible top with glass rear window.
- Drivetrain: I believe this is the original 351 Cleveland with a Edelbrock 4bbl intake and carburetor upgrade. The engine starts easily and runs super strong. There are low miles on this rebuild. The T-5 transmission was just rebuilt and Hurst shifter shifts like a dream. New Koni shocks and full front suspension rebuild. This is the perfect combination of muscle and driveability. The clutch is easy on the knees, too. This is one of the most comfortable Mustangs I have ever driven, and my wife and daughter enjoy how reliable it is mechanically.
- Lights/Electrical: All of the lights and gauges function properly. Heater works but only blows on medium and high.
- Brakes: Power disc brakes stop straight and strong.
- Power Options: Power steering makes this Pony a dream to drive!
This has been one of my favorite cars to own, and I really hate to see her go. This is a great price to save money from buying a show car and be able to drive this beauty every day! Watch the video then call Erick at 678-908-6006.