No Reserve Classics is very proud to present to you this completely restored Pro-Touring ’69 Camaro that is just built for cross-country driving. This car fulfills the dream of classic muscle, high performance, luxury, and handling all into one package. Modern 6.2L LS3 Power, T-56 6-Speed Manual Transmission, ICE COLD Air Conditioning, Custom Deluxe Houndstooth Interior, Power Door Locks, Center Console and so much more! There is plenty to be said about this car that we are confident it will be exactly what you are looking for. The days of carbureted cast iron Small Block’s and Big Block’s are over. The new age All Aluminum LS is the way to go and truly transforms the way a classic muscle car performs across the board between street cruising, acceleration, high end horsepower, mid-range torque, weight, and even the handling! Easy startups, reliability, modern precision tuning, and modern fuel mileage are just some of the things you will see with an LS-Swapped Muscle Car like this.
Doesn’t stop there! Brand New Custom American Racing Draft Flow-Forged Wheels sets the aggressive stance on this beautiful ’69 Camaro. CPP Independent Front Suspension, 4-Wheel Corvette Power Disc Brakes, and Power Steering keeps this car tight as can be yet provides exceptional comfort and easy drivability for long trips and cross-country driving.
Now do not stop here. There is lots to be said about this car that we haven’t covered here. Keep reading about what makes this LS-Swapped Camaro so special and why it should be in your driveway today!
Under the Hood:
- Fully Detailed Engine Compartment with show stopping custom accessories that guarantees you a trophy at a local car show!
- High Performance 6.2L ALL ALUMINUM LS3 Engine
- Dressed with a Brand New Custom Carbon Fiber LS Engine Cover with Custom Billet Chevrolet Script Emblems and LS3 Badging
- Tremec T-56 6-Speed Manual Transmission that lets this incredibly powerful yet street-able LS3 roast tires through 3rd gear yet will quietly cruise on the highway in 6th Gear
- Over-Sized High Performance Multi-Core Polished Aluminum Radiator keeps this ALL ALUMINUM LS3 running cool on those hot summer days!
- 4-Wheel Corvette Power Disc Brakes with a Complete High Output Master Cylinder and 8" Dual Diaphragm Brake Booster
- Speedtech - Stainless Works Custom Mandrel-Bent 304 Stainless Steel Full Length Exhaust Headers
- Modern, Type II Series GM Power Steering System
- Brand New Undercover Innovations Black Anodized Billet Aluminum Filler Panel with Custom RS/SS LS3 Engraving!
- Complete Vintage Air Retrofit Air Conditioning and Heating System that has no problems creating ice cubes on the hottest days or providing exceptional heat during the cold winter months which allows this Camaro to be a truly year-round vehicle!
- Polished Billet Aluminum Hood Hinges with Custom Modern Struts that keeps this hood up straight unlike the factory hinges/springs that sag over time.
- Freshly Detailed Garnet Red Basecoat-Clearcoat paint with PAINTED Black Hockey Stripes that shines like glass!
- Fully Wet-Sanded, Buffed, Compounded, and Polished for that ultimate car show ready appeal!
- Mirror shine across the entire body!
- Hockey Stripes were painted BENEATH the clear.
- Brand New Full Set of 18" American Racing Draft Wheels and Nitto NT555 Ultra High Performance Street Tires that grips the road just right and has plenty of meat for a comfortable ride. Modern tire tread designs and compounds have allowed for a larger Matchbox Toy Car style look but with the comfort of a 15" Radial!
- Rally Sport (RS) Front Hideaway Headlight Package and Grille Assembly that is FULLY FUNCTIONAL! A lot of these cars back in the day were often used as daily drivers and over the years some of the components and hoses would deteriorate leaving the headlight doors non-functioning. Instead of repairing it, they were just opened by hand.
- Rally Sport (RS) CORRECT Rear Tail Lights and Reverse Lights
- All New Weatherstrip Seals from Front to Back keeps this car sealed and body lines in check.
- As previously mentioned, this car was upgraded with a COMPLETE 4-WHEEL Corvette Power Disc Brake Conversion that stops on a dime!
- All Lights are Correctly Working from Headlights (High and Low Beam), Sidemarkers, Parking Lights, Turn Signals, Tail Lights, Brake Lights down to the Reverse Lights! How many 50 year old cars can you confidently say that about?
- Fully Detailed Ivory Interior that has been redone with tons of new parts and accessories to bring it back to life. Truly a mint and nostalgic interior!
- Deluxe Houndstooth Ivory Front Bucket Seats with Factory Style Headrests that are super comfortable and with the Fabric Center, they won't burn your skin on hot days like typical Full Vinyl or Leather Seat would. Great for the hot climates.
- Featuring Custom 4-Point Shoulder Harnesses that safely and comfortably keep you planted in your seats during cruising or fast driving!
- Brand New TMI Sport Custom Molded Door Panels Front and Rear that takes this Ivory Houndstooth Interior to a WHOLE NEW LEVEL!
- COMPLETELY SOUND DEADENED Interior with Material from Dynamat that truly transforms the comfort of this car in the interior.
- U16 Center Console Package with Custom 6-Speed Hurst Shifter that let's you bang through gears on the street with ease or cruise quietly on the highway
- U17 Special Instrumentation Package that features a complete set of Brand New Reproduction Rally Gauges in the console, a Tachometer in the dash, and a Center Dash Clock!
- Car was Completely Upgraded with a American Autowire Custom Fuse Panel and Wiring Harness that restores all electrical function and makes driving a 1969 Camaro Safe and Reliable again!
- Alpine Radio that features a Full Range of Modern Features such as Bluetooth Phone and Audio, AM/FM, USB, and Aux for ease of connecting to modern Smartphone Devices
- As previously mentioned, this car is equipped with a Vintage Air Retrofit Air Conditioning and Heating System that has no problems creating ice cubes on the hottest days or providing exceptional heat during the cold winter months which allows this Camaro to be a truly year-round vehicle!
- Fully Detailed Underbody and Suspension with Lots of New Parts and Accessories that restores how this Camaro drives and handles
- Tubular Upper and Lower Control Arms that transforms the factory suspension by massively improving the handling and comfort while on the road.
- 12 Bolt Posi (Limited Slip) Rear End that sends the power and torque from this 6.2L LS3 and Tremec 6-Speed Transmission and delivers it to BOTH WHEELS allowing for better traction or a smokey burnout with TWO WHEELS! No open differential one-legged burnouts here...
- New Stainless Steel Full Length Exhaust Headers leads directly into a 3" Flowmaster Mandrel Bent Stainless Steel H-Pipe Dual Exhaust System that let's this LS3 Powered Camaro breathe with a thunderous American Muscle Car Roar!
- Custom, Professionally Fabricated 6-Speed Transmission Crossmember
- Upgraded Tubular Front Sway Bar with Polyurethane End Links and Bushings
- Custom Built High Performance ALL ALUMINUM Driveshaft
Overall this Pro-Touring Camaro presents itself with show-stopping looks and appeal and drives incredibly well with all of the upgrades it has seen. However, please keep in mind that this car is a complete restomod with none of the factory drive-train components and therefore cannot verify it to be an original RS, SS, or RS/SS born car.
Although this car looks absolutely stunning, please understand that this is still a 50 year old car with imperfections as it wasn't restored yesterday and has some mileage since the build. As with all classic cars, it will need odds and ends down the road as you begin to drive it more often but still nonetheless an iconic and one of the most sought-after classic cars that you will be proud to own and very happy to drive in!