2018 Jeep Wrangler JL HEAVY MODIFY
* SEMA 2018 Winner - Dana Booth
* 450hp LS3 crate engine conversion (Bruiser Conversions)- Powering this all-American Super Jeep is a 450 horsepower Corvette LS3 engine backed by a Jeep eight-speed automatic transmission. OEM-quality Corvette-engine installation with proprietary performance tuning while retaining all of the features and functionality that make the Jeep Wrangler a legend in the car business.
• near 200k build
* 6 inch lift
• 8-speed automatic transmission
• Custom aluminum armor package
• Ultimate Dana 60 axles- 4.88 ratio- Eaton E Locker
• 20×10 Bruiser Weld Rekon Beadlock wheels
• 37 inch Nitto Ridge Grappler 2 tires (currently installed) & 40 inch Toyo Off Country MT
• Full size spare
• Rock Krawler JL/Low Center of Gravity (LCG) Suspension
• 4.5-inch X-factor Suspension System
• Aluminum Front Bumper
• Aluminum Rear Bumper
• Aluminum Tire Carrier
• Warn Zeon 10s Winch 12K lb
• Factor 55 Flat Link
• Low Winch Guard Bar
• Tire Carrier, Swing Out JL
• Factor 55 Flat Link
• Factor 55 Flat Link
• Bruiser Fender Flares – Custom Aluminum
• Bruiser Corner Armor – Custom Aluminum
• Rigid Industries LED Lighting Package
• Rigid Midnight Single Row 50″ Light Bar
• Rigid Midnight Dually Cube (Cowl Mount)
• Rigid Dually Side Shooter (Front Bumper)
• Rigid Rock Light **BLUE** 6-pack
• Double Cowl Mount Dually LED Light & POD lights & Maxbit Trail Tail Lights
• sPod Bantam System & Electrical Distribution System
• Custom Driveshafts – Heavy Duty 1350- w/Transfer Case Flanges
• Katskinz Alea Leather Seats
• Bruiser Coatings & Armor Package – BLACK
This Hardcore 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL beast is custom-built re: features unique "Hero Edition" identification honoring our homeland's military and civilian heroes who have used Jeeps to help those in need. Powering this all-American Super Jeep is a 450 horsepower Corvette LS3 engine backed by a Jeep eight-speed automatic transmission. Bruiser Conversions provides an OEM-quality Corvette-engine installation with proprietary performance tuning while retaining all of the features and functionality that make the Jeep Wrangler a legend in the car business.
This hero-themed Jeep is finished in Granite Crystal Metallic and upgraded with a decked-out interior, which features supple Katzkin Alea leather seats. Other Hero Edition features include front and rear Dana 60 axles, 37 & 40-inch tires wrapped around Bruiser Beadlock wheels, aluminum front and rear bumpers, aluminum tire carrier, custom aluminum armor package, Bruiser fender flares, Bruiser corner armor, Warn Zeon 10s winch, custom driveshafts, 4.5-inch X-factor suspension system, LED lighting package, double cowl mount dually LED light brackets, sPod Bantam system and much more.
**MIGHT consider trade for nice Jeep Trackhawk.....
Money will be used to expand the program for the coming school year
Online auction will raise funds for additional automotive education programs
Fans of the Spielberg film customize their off-roaders in the style of those in the movie
The national organization and a group of sponsors help New Mexico auto-tech class with the hands-on project
Wrangler is one of few modern vehicles that can put a smile on your face and transport not only your body, but your mind.
The four-door Jeep Wrangler is such a brilliant product, combining the freedom and joy of the venerable CJ with the practicality of a crossover SUV.
With summer in full swing and Fourth of July this weekend, we’ve got ‘merica on our minds, and for those of us who want something a little more rugged than a pony, look no further.
“There may be other ‘32 Fords out there, but not all cars are created equal,” says the seller of the Pick of the Day, a 1932 Ford custom roadster. Indeed, this street rod seems like a superb rendition of a classic highboy Deuce, known as the Texas Playboy and good enough to earn a full […]
“Visionary leadership through innovation” is the theme for the Amelia Island Concours d’Elegance as it celebrates its Silver Anniversary in March, and four towering motorsport and auto-industry visionaries and innovations have been chosen to represent the concept. Each of the four will be honored during the 25th annual edition of the Florida concours with judged […]
One of 18 1966 Ferrari Dino 206S/SP sports prototype racing cars will cross the block at Bonhams annual Grand Palais auction during Retromobile in Paris. The auction is scheduled for February 6. The car goes to auction from the collection of Jacques Setton, former chief executive of the Pioneer Fuji Group and a French businessman […]