The ultimate muscle car! This '68 Hemi Cuda has brought so many trophies over the years at local car shows in B.C. & Washington. It was fully restored in 2005 and has never been raced since. It has been a show car only- winning many trophies over the past several years. It only has 1,230 miles on the new engine.
- Sand-blasted to bare metal and coated with jet black PPG & 3 layers of clear by Gary Keay Restorations in Langley, BC.
- All new rear racing suspension. (Not a B029 factory race car)
- Built for speed! 525+ hp 472 crate Hemi with dual Super Stock 4 BBL 780 CFM hollies on crossram intake installed
- Manual reverse valve body with stage 3 shift kit auto 727 transmission built to take the horsepower and torque
- 8 ¾ 430 posi gears
- Disc brakes up front and large 11" B body drums in the rear
- Fiberglass hood & Mopar Hemi scoop
- 25 gallon aluminum fuel tank
Note: Radio and heater delete. No back seat.