UPDATE: Own one of the great classics, a 1957 Ford Thunderbird coupe. The same model, same color, but a year older, , was featured in the iconic movie, "American Graffiti", with the beautiful Suzanne Sommers driving it. If you haven't seen that movie, it also is a classic. Everywhere I drive this car, I turn heads and get many positive reactions.
This car has been fully restored. Here a partial list of some of the work done on this car.
1) Full rebuild on the Ford 312 Y Block engine. Less than 500 miles on the new engine.
2) Full restoration of the transmission . Less than 50 miles on the rebuilt transmission
3) New upholstery on the driver/ passenger seat
4) New tach drive distributor, and reconditioned clock. All gauges work.
5) New aluminum radiator
6) New Holley 4160 4 barrel carburetor
7) White wall , all season radials in very good condition, including spare
8) New heater core
9) Wheels all primed and repainted.
10) $2500. Optional Continental Kit added. It can be removed fairly easily if not desired. The spare is in the trunk.
11) The car has a beautiful Colonial white paint job, but does need some minor touchups in a few spots.
12) The car has the classic portal window. Very sharp.
13) Convertible hard top. meaning that the hardtop can be removed quite easily, by unlocking 4 clamps, Then you have a beautiful convertible to drive on a sunny day.
14) Frame in excellent condition.
I love this car and , after all this work, I am only selling for one reason. My 3 year order for a new C8 Corvette was confirmed last month. I need to sell this to help pay for the Vette.
These 50's series T-birds are one of the most desired, iconic classics on the road. They will probably just keep increasing in value as the years go by.
Selling at a loss at $43,000. US, . or $55,000. CDN
All reasonable offers considered.
I will negotiate on shipping costs if you pay full price.