GREAT SHOP TRUCK, RELIABLE DAILY DRIVER, V8, TREMEC 5-SPEED, GREAT PATINA! This truck belonged to a friends wife, she drove it often and enjoyed the dependability and easy of driving. Take a look at the video inspection, pictures, and details below, then call Erick at 678-908-6006.
- Paint/Body: Consistent patina from bumper to bumper. A few spots where the body is dented and a few small rusty spots that really add to the patina look. Hand painted shop truck doors looks awesome! Newer chrome front and rear bumpers and chrome grill.
- Interior: Clean interior, seat has no rips or tears. Gauges work on the dash, and some extra switches for lights and fan. Radio works and has wiring for extra speakers in the back.
- Glass/Windows: All of the glass is in original condition, windows roll up and down.
- Trunk: Pressure treated wood bed. Fuel door access to fuel cell underneath.
- Undercarriage: A few typical spots of rust under the cab. It does have new rocker panels. (see video for rust spots).
- Wheels/Tires: Painted wheels with beauty rings and caps, tires have good tread.
- Drivetrain: Small block Chevy engine starts easily and runs strong. A little smoke mentioned in the video turned out to be extra fuel, so we just tuned up the truck and adjusted the carburetor so it does not smoke any more. T-5 transmission shifts smoothy through all of the gears. this truck is so much fun to drive!
- Lights/Electrical: All of the lights work as they should. Stereo works. Wipers and turn signals also function as they should.
- Brakes: Brakes stop straight and strong.
This is a great truck to jump in and drive anywhere. The last long trip was a drive to Pigeon Forge, TN! Watch the video then call Erick at 678-908-6006.