*MORE PICTURES & UPDATED VIDEO COMING SOON
1970 SS 454 LS6 Chevelle (undocumented)
Owned for the last 12 years by a lifelong muscle car collector & enthusiast. Very clean with zero rust, no accidents & never raced.
Always housed in a dedicated secured air-conditioned storage shed & has never been driven in the rain.
The engine has approx 3,000 miles since complete rebuild & machine work. It runs on pump premium gasoline. All the engine accessories have less than 1,500 miles including lines, hoses, etc. The Holley & the hi-torque starter were professionally rebuilt & blueprinted.
The 1970 model has been deemed by collectors to be the best & most desirable of all the Chevelles.
Here is a list of the additional features & upgrades:
- Replacement correct LS6 454 engine (500+ horsepower)
- Hooker competition headers
- Solid lifters
- 7-quart deep sump oil pan
- Heavy duty radiator
- Aluminum heads from a late 60's 427 Corvette
- Dual pump 780 Holley
- Hi-torque starter
- Power front disc brakes, heavy duty rear drum
- Power steering
- Cowl induction hood with Ram Air
- TH 400 automatic transmission
- 4.33 12-bolt posi differential
- Rear electric fuel pump with under dash toggle switch
- Under dash auxiliary electric fan with toggle switch
- Rear air shocks to adjust height & ride
- In-dash tachometer & cluster engine gauges
- AM/FM radio
- Factory tinted windshield with built-in antenna
- Dual sport side mirrors
- Factory sport 14" wheels with trim rings
- NEW BF Goodrich radial tires
- NEW pearl interior (stock color)
- Bucket seats
- Fathom blue exterior (original color) with white sport stripes
Asking $70,000 OBO