The vehicle that we have on offer is a 1955 Cadillac Eldorado Convertible. This vehicle is equipped with a 325 Horsepower, 331 Cubic inch V-8 engine with an automatic. Since this car has an older restoration that is presented beautifully today, it makes for a perfect driver quality vehicle. This car has the two-tone interior with features clock and radio. This Cadillac has power seats, windows, steering and brakes. Since this car has been well maintained and recently serviced, this vehicle is ready for its next owner.
- 325 hp., 331 cu. in. V-8 Engine; Automatic Transmission
- Older restoration, presents beautifully today
- Power seat, windows, steering, and brakes
- Two - tone interior features clock and radio
- Equipped with GM's Autronic Eye
- Well maintained and recently serviced
- one of 3950 Eldorado Convertibles produced for 1955
Please contact Adolfo at (610) 716-2331
Pick of the Day is a 1976 Cadillac Eldorado convertible
Pick of the Day is a 9,400-mile 1978 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz
The Pick of the Day is ‘great at multi-tasking’
Nick takes the old girl on a tour of Beverly Hills
The Pick of the Day celebrates the Fourth of July in a big way
Rare Elvis-style Cadillac leads nearly 300-car docket
Big Caddy coupe has been driven less than 41,000 miles since new
This stunning example of a Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz has been meticulously restored.
Introduced in 1953, the Cadillac Eldorado was the automaker’s launch into the new era of automotive design, demonstrating the brand’s dominance in the growing luxury car segment.