Kaiser Motors Corp built these cars at Willow Run Michigan
1945-1953. In 1951 became Kaisers premium 4 dr sedan. Kaiser cars
were restyled in 1951 by Howard "Dutch" Darren and Duncan McRae.
The car sides were replaced with the characteristic "Darren dip"
below the rear side windows. The steeply raked windshield and rear
window added design and increased visibility. Safety was paramount
with the padded dash and pop-out windshield panels. This beautiful
example with the "Supersonic 6" rated at 115 HP. The engine is
known for reliability. This car body up restored with a rebuilt
engine. Body clad in sand and burgundy with impeccable loads of
chrome including the wide chrome band around the lower body. Loaded
all options - special steering wheel, overdrive, flipper wire
wheels with whitewalls, radio clock and much more. Bamboo dash and
door panels. This one comes from a wonderful collection and is a
beautiful show quality runner and driver. Call our classic car
division at 815-385-8408 for more vehicle information.
Special Steering Wheel
Flipper Wire Wheels with Whitewalls
Bamboo Dash and Door Panels