2006 Jeep LJ - low mileage
Hello potential buyers, this 2006 Jeep LJ is a rare find being that it was in production for 3 years. (2004-2006) It has very low miles being just over 38000. It is in great condition! This Jeep has been garage kept. The paint is “Flame Red,” which is the original paint color, however as time has gone on there are a few minor nicks/scratches. Mileage just turned over 38,000. It will minimally increase as it is being used as a daily driver. This Jeep has a clean car fax. When originally purchased, 11-7-17 it was stock with minor wheel upgrade.
This Jeep includes the following features:
- 6 spd manual
- 4.0 Inline 6
- Power steering/Tilt/Cruise Control
- Dana 30 front axle, Dana 44 rear axles, /3.73 factory gears
- 4 wheel disc brakes
- plus all factory standard equipment less hardtop.
Since ownership 11-2017
- New Old Man Emu 2.5” lift HD springs, OME shocks and OME steering stabilizer installed 2-2018
- New ¾” front coil spacer
- New front coil pads
- New upper and lower Moog control arms/bushings with new Moog parts. These were replaced as I was already pulling things apart for new lift.
- New sway bar links and bushings rear
- New front track arm
- New front drag link
- New front tie rod with heavy duty Jeep ZJ, solid larger diameter
- Jeep JK Rubicon Hard Rock wheels and BFG Mud terrains (take offs – Purchase date of Nov 2018) , Lots of tread left
- New Spyder spacers/adapters
- New Black hood antiglare vinyl graphic
- New Smittybilt XRC matching front and rear HD bumpers with D-rings
- New KC LED headlights – Consistent and very bright!
- Driver seat 1” spacers. Have passenger side, just not installed
- New Leather Steering wheel wrap, appears to be factory
- New Weathertech Mud Tire Tread front mats
- New Ring 3rd brake light installed on spare
- New Heavy duty raised spare tire bracket
- New Bestop NX top installed March 2018
- New red rock lights with factory dash style switch
- New Raxiom LED off road bumper lights with factory dash style switch
Optional Pending Price:
- New Tube doors with mirrors installed Dec 2018 (available pending price)
- New Dual 12” Kicker sub box with 500+ watt amp (available pending price)
- rear storage tonneau cover
Overall, this Jeep was used mainly as a local neighborhood daily driver. As modern-day terms state, “Mall Crawler,” this Jeep has not been used and abused off-road. It has only been out to a state park on designated trails once since owning. It runs very smooth with no known mechanical issues.