Mercedes-Benz 190SL roadster located in CALIFORNIA USA.
This car was sitting covered in a garage for years and was only sold when the owner died. Original 17,371 Miles on the gauge and has sat in my garage since I picked it up.
Was told by the best classic car restoration company to "not touch a thing" and leave it completely original everything.
- Two door luxury roadster same styling as the 300SL as well as the independent suspension. Double wishbone in front and Swing Axels at rear.
- Removable Hardtop (white color)
- Original dash and dials all work as well as the Radio
- Clock needs to be put together he had taken it apart but have the pieces
- Complete service at Sarkis Motors (car has been sitting for years now but still starts)
- 4-cylinder inline engine four stroke
- twin two barrel side draft carburetors
- 65L 17.2 Gal Gas Tank
- Water cooled
- Drum Brakes
- 4 Speed manual rear wheel drive
- 22.6 MPG
Car is a one of a kind and drives like a dream. Add this to your car collection today