THIS CAR IS LOCATED IN NORTH ANDOVER, MA *
This is a stunning 1973 Series III Jaguar e-type Roadster with
36,100 original miles on the odometer. She is finished in classic
and beautiful British Racing green with an excellent Saddle Leather
Interior and complementary Tan canvas top. This car is in
outstanding condition and is a solid #2 example of the Series III
E-Type Jaguar roadster.
This 1973 Series III Jaguar E-Type Roadster is powered by her
powerful four Zenith carburetor 5.2 liter V12 engine coupled to her
original 4 Speed Manual Gearbox. The body and paint are in
exceptional condition with no rust and no issues. Following is a
list of important information on the car:
- It is a mid production series III
- Original owners manuals and full documentation
- Original tool kit
- Fitted with classic clone Michelin MXV4 tires
- Incredibly smooth clutch and strong disk brakes all around
- Fully functioning electrics throughout the car
- Original style quad tip exhaust
- Carburetors rebuilt recently
- Factory optional chrome spoked center lock wheels
- Paint Excellent, interior is beautiful, and the leather seats are
- Original factory air conditioning
- Original AM/FM radio
Fully documented and owned by the current and previous owners, this
beautiful roadster is ready for a new home. Do not let the
opportunity to own this car pass you by. We have priced this
vehicle to provide you the best deal on a car of this caliber.
If you need any assistance with financing please let me know.
If you want to know more about the car - CALL ME - (978)
If you would like to talk about a purchase - CALL ME (978)
My name is Paul please call me direct with any questions - my cell
phone is always with me at (978) 771-8375 or you can email me
anytime at [email protected]
I promise you will enjoy
your experience at Silverstone Motorcars.
We'll gladly deliver this vehicle to your doorstep.
FINANCING AVAILABLE - APPLY TODAY *
THIS CAR IS PHYSICALLY LOCATED IN NORTH ANDOVER, MA *