Motivated seller looking for serious buyer/offer. I have over $25k invested in my truck and receipts to show for it. Let my loss be your gain. This will be a great buy for someone in the market for a classic with all the work already done. Work done is as follows:
• Power brakes with new hardlines, brake hoses, all new hydraulic cylinders, crossed drilled rotors and new brake drums.
• All new chassis bushings and body mounts, including a-arms, dropped spindles and new lowered coil springs, 2.5” in front and 2” in rear.
• New posi trac rear end with 3.73 gear ratio, sitting on fresh new 15” Cooper Cobra Tires with chrome rallye sport rims.
• New red paint job inside and out with new bench seat black in color, new instrument cluster with new gauges. Power steering has been added.
• 350 c.i.d. with mild cam installed, TH 400 auto trans with B&H shifter on floor.
Fuel tank has been relocated to under rear of bed tucked between frame with filler cap mounted in bed.
Just added new battery with transferable 1 year warranty.
Other events include an auto festival in Saudi Arabia and car show toy drives
Local sports car racing group’s contract not renewed after 62 years
The Outlierman brand’s products are handcrafted in Italy
Bonhams expects car to sell for more than $2.5 million in early December
The Pick of the Day was purchased in England at a collector car show
Twenty-one vehicles that belonged to the late actor, including seven BMW M3s, to be auctioned at no reserve
Pick of the Day is a 1988 Lamborghini LM002