This is a Restomod and here are some of the restorations and/or enhancements that have been done:
• Power brakes with new hardlines, brake hoses, all new hydraulic cylinders, crossed drilled rotors and new brake drums.
• All new chassis bushings and body mounts, including a-arms, dropped spindles and new lowered coil springs, 2.5” in front and 2” in rear.
• New posi trac rear end with 3.73 gear ratio, sitting on fresh new 15” Cooper Cobra Tires with chrome rallye sport rims.
• New red paint job inside and out with new bench seat black in color, new instrument cluster with new gauges. Power steering has been added.
• 350 c.i.d. with mild cam installed, TH 400 auto trans with B&H shifter on floor.
Fuel tank has been relocated to under rear of bed tucked between frame with filler cap mounted in bed.
Car now heading to Silverstone Auction after 47 years of family ownership
But “a Southern fix” and maybe some Divine intervention send him, his wife and their 1962 Studebaker home with a trophy
High school teacher revitalizes his class by launching EV conversion course
Kits include Fox shocks, 2-inch front lift and special Ford Performance tuning for enhanced off-road travel
Pick of the Day was special ordered by Wendy’s founder Dave Thomas
Until late in 2020, the Sloan Museum is displaying its cars in the Courtland Center shopping mall
Panda Trussardi featured in Ava Max music video
Design celebrates 70th anniversary of Abarth