Worldwide Vintage Autos is pleased to present this 1981 Jeep
The Jeep CJ models are both a series and a range of small,
open-bodied off-road vehicles and compact pickup trucks, built and
sold by several successive incarnations of the Jeep automobile
marque from 1945 to 1986. The 1945 Willys Jeep was the world's
first mass-produced civilian four-wheel drive car.
SPECIFICS / BUILD INFORMATION
- Restored per previous owner
- Resprayed in hugger orange
- Removable hardtop in black, 2 additional bikini tops
- Fabricated front bumper with tow loops and Warn winch
- Fabricated rear swing bumper with matching wheel and spare
- Newer General Grabber MT 33x12.5 R15 tires on new 15x8 aluminum
- New Corbeau bucket seats with 3-point seat belts
- Matching rear folding bench seat
- 6-point roll cage with duel top bar and under dash bar
- Custom molded one piece floor
- Kenwood CD sound system with 2-way in dash speakers
- Clifford Rebuilt 258ci motor (10k miles on motor according to
- Brand new Howell Electronic Fuel Injection, new Pace Header, new
CA catalytic converter, exhaust muffler, and tail pipe, new
Clifford 6=8 Intake Manifold, Serpintine belt conversion, New HEI
distributor and plug wires
- CA smog compliant per previous owner
- Rebuilt 5-speed transmission
- Selectable 4WD - transfer case disassembled and inspected
- Power steering - Z link and OTT (over the top) steering system
- Completely overhauled suspension - brand new Rocky Road
Outfitters "spring over axle" 6 1/2" lift kit, front/rear anti-wrap
spring pads, long travel shock mounts, transfer case drop system
kit, skid plates, front/rear extended brake lines, parking brake
relocation kit, Rocky Road long travel shocks, sway bar
disconnects, polyurethane body mounts, new YJ leaf springs
- Dana 30 Wide Track front & rear end
- Tons of new parts - new front/rear drive lines custom built by
Driveline Specially, new clutch, new pressure plate, new T.O.
bearing & pilot bushing, new Warren hubs & Moore adjustable
-Cosmetic: There are a few chips / imperfections in the paint,
imperfections to black top. Roll bar in way of window actuators.
(See detailed pictures).
-Mechanical: Please refer to the 28 point inspection report located
in the photos above.
-For more details on any disclosure items please see contact a
sales agent today at 1-877-422-1570.
**PROPS MAY BE USED FOR PHOTOS, PROPS ARE NOT INCLUDED WITH THE
SALE OF THIS VEHICLE**
The engine size and specs if any were provided by the previous
owner and are not verified. If you would like to verify block
numbers, engine stamps etc, please do so prior to purchasing.
The cost of parts and restoration of these vehicles are increasing
daily. They are not making any more and, therefore, they are