Series 62, 4-door sedan with only 29,600 miles. This vehicle shows extremely well and has always been garage stored. Clean original bluish-gray broadcloth seating with stylish light brown trim interior and blue floor carpeting. Exterior has been totally restored in black with chrome trim. All engine parts and transmission restored also. New Coker tires with fifth tire in trunk. Mechanical facts include hydra-matic automatic transmission, 150 horsepower powered by 346 cubic V-8 engine.
Some important innovative steps implemented for model in 1941 include the following;
- extensive styling changes and identities
- massive rectangular front grill
- headlights built into wide new front fenders
- nose of hood built higher
- newly designed "Flying Lady" hood ornament
- spare tire carried vertically