This a one of a kind van that was originally built for the surf brand Hurley (Nike brand).
I bought the van from Hurley and completely went through the vehicle to make it very (on and off) road worthy.
When I bought it, they had put a new engine in it (currently at 2,500 miles).
Here's a list of the mods:
- Base color is the "Hurley / Eric Haze" paint job (very high quality)
- Wrap is "Punk" theme
- 4 wheel disc brakes
- Quigley 4x4 conversion
- Powder-coated all rails, bumpers, roof rack, exhaust covers and grille using all stainless steel hardware to re-attach every piece.
- Fully re-built transfer case
- New "Warn" front hub lockers
- Complete service and check up of front and rear axle's, drive train etc...
- All new interior, including high quality laminate floor, door panels and carpet in cab.
- All new Kicker stereo system
- New wheels (Method Racing) and tires
- NO LEAKS!
***PRICE IS FIRM** Serious inquiries only!!
NOTE: BIKE NOT INCLUDED
The Ferrari Club of America holds its international meet in Scottsdale
SEMA sets up a base camp in Las Vegas to pave the way to unpaved adventure travel
SEAT’s Cupra showcases its 300 horsepower Ateca SUV
New company is comprised of members of the 1960s Shelby team
Chevrolet announces production of the last C7 with a tweet
The Pick of the Day makes a strong statement about the original bold design
Craig Jackson planning quite a Shelby showcase for Scottsdale
2-day auction Dec. 6-7 boasts variety of low-mileage collector cars
Our weekly roundup of news from car museums